Cary, North Carolina is in the heart of the Research Triangle area, nestled between Raleigh and the Research Triangle Park. Consistently ranked among the top towns in the country to live and work, start a business or retire, it is also a fantastic place to build your investment rental property portfolio. Nearby world-class universities, a great business environment and dedication to the Arts help set Cary apart as the best place in the Triangle to employ property managing services for your single-family rental homes. Even though we have grown to over 160,000 people (and continue to grow), we’ve maintained our small-town charm.
Since 1995, Block & Associates Realty in Cary has helped landlords market, manage and maintain their real estate investment properties. Our Landlord Assistance Program is great for landlords who wish to self-manage their properties. For landlords wanting Property Management Services in Cary, NC, we have nine full-time professionals dedicated exclusively to Property Management to ensure your property operates efficiently and effectively.
Our Landlord Assistance Program in Cary, NC includes:
- Determination of fair market rental value of your property.
- Marketing through our extensive network of corporate and real estate contacts.
- Screen applicants on behalf of property owners.
- Negotiation and drafting of lease terms and rental contracts.
- Move-In property inspection and written report at beginning of each lease.
If you wish to manage your property yourself, this program is perfect for you. We will enter the property information (along with lots of pictures) into our MLS system. In turn, the listing will be syndicated to hundreds of websites. The home will be shown by appointment. Once we’ve received a tenant application that you approve, we obtain credit and criminal background reports along with rental references and employment verifications, negotiate the lease terms, and draft the rental contract. A Property Condition Report at the beginning and end of the lease will be completed by our third-party inspector. You collect the rent payments and arrange for all maintenance concerns.
Property Management in Cary, NC
If you own investment property in Cary, NC, you may wish to use our Optional Property Management Service. With this service, we will:
- Ensure Tenant compliance with Rental Agreement responsibilities and HOA compliance.
- Provide Move-In & Move-Out property condition reports at beginning & end of each lease.
- Receive the rent due and distribute your net rent through monthly deposits (or mailings).
- Provide you with Monthly income and expense statement.
- Send you a year-end report for tax purposes.
- Arrange for maintenance by trusted vendors.
If you own a single-family rental property in Cary, NC or the surrounding area, contact us discuss our Property Management service. Our full-time Property Management team will work to protect your investment and to maximize your return on investment.