Lease Out My Home in Raleigh, NC
Block & Associates Realty offers Landlord’s assistance in leasing their home effortlessly. With the Landlord Assistance program, we establish the fair market rental value of the property, market the home through our extensive network of Real Estate professionals and corporate contacts, show the property by appointment, obtain credit and criminal background reports along with rental references and employment verifications, negotiate the lease terms, draft the rental contract, and complete a Property Condition Report at the beginning and end of the lease. Our commission is due upon collecting the first month’s rent. In the case of a 24-month or longer lease, our commission of one month’s rent will be collected upon the start date of the lease, the remaining half-month’s rent will be due and payable from the second month’s rent.
- 1 to 7 month lease – 80% of one full month’s rent
- 8 to 23 month lease – one full month’s rent
- 24 month or longer lease – one & one half-month’s rent
If you are interested in having Block & Associates manage your leased property, please see our Property Management page.
Form 1: Landlord Assistance Agreement
Form 2: Property Features and Amenities
Form 3: IRS form W-9
Form 4: Owner Managed Duties
- Effective January 1, 2010, North Carolina General Statutes require that the Landlord not only provide and install an operable smoke detector on each level of the home, Landlords are now also required to provide and install a carbon monoxide detector on each level of the home if the home has a fossil-fuel burning heater (either HVAC or water) or appliance, fireplace or an attached garage.
- ATTENTION: Owners of Rental Property in the Town of GARNER: There is an ordinance pertaining to owners of rental property in the Town of GARNER. Owners of rental property in the Town of GARNER’s jurisdiction will be required to register each rental property with the TOWN on an annual basis. The registration form is available on-line. Please download Rental Registration Form (pdf) for additional information and to complete the registration form. For more information, Contact:
Town of Garner
Inspection and Permits